Don’t Want To Travel? Choose Distance Learning SM
"I’m impressed with the effectiveness of this Distance Learning approach with the course material, the organization, knowledge of the instructor and his presentation on the subject matter."
Dave D. (Past Distance Learning student)
Kennett Square, PA
Distance Learning provides you with:
- Live interaction with experienced instructor
- Group interaction (You are part of the class)
- Extensive hands-on lab work
- Step-by-step building of skills
- Learning from the comfort of home or office
"I’m impressed with the ease of communication in distance learning. The numerous labs were right to the point and allowed me to make sure I really understood the concepts."
Senior Engineer, WA
Class Duration: 4.5 days; classes are over by Friday, 12:00 PM.
Daily Schedule: 9:15 AM – 4:15 PM, Central Time.
Distance Learning Set-up:
- High-speed internet with microphone and speakerphones or headsets
- We use a very high-quality free internet-based communication: voice and file transfers. This system is free from Adwares or Spywares. No need for video.
- Lectures are real-time and you can stop the lecturer at any point to ask questions.
- You get the whole course manual before the class starts
- You will see the instructor's PP slides on your own computer as the class progresses.
$2,589 / person. Group discounts available. Large discounts for On-site Training with 8 students or more.
To Register: Select a course from the
Public Class schedule and
then contact us.
"The exercises were many and real-world, giving me a chance to apply theory to practice. The instructor has a complete grasp of the complex subject combined with the ability to translate topics into understandable English."
Business Consultant, Texas